Sunday, 4 October 2015

Title Research

Se7en opening sequence title analysis:



Learning Comment:

Through analysing the text within this opening sequence I now have a better understanding of the importance of the text within a film and everything it can connote. The font, the size, the positioning, the order it appears in, almost everything about text on the screen can be analysed to see what it's trying to foreshadow or reflect of the rest of the film . This is extremely important as it reveals to the audience some of what they can expect and also whether its something they would want to watch e.g. if the genre is to their liking. The text can effect the whole overall mood of the opening and can also indicate the importance of different people and their job roles in the production of the film. By learning this, I will now put extra emphasis and consideration into the text i'll use in my own opening sequence and think carefully about the choices I make with my text in regards to what I want it to connote.

No comments:

Post a Comment