Sunday, 8 November 2015

Preliminary

To gain some experience and practice using a video camera and editing techniques, I created this quick preliminary video containing nine frames which fits to a certain brief I was given. Below is my product:




This is my original storyboard I used to briefly plan the contents of my preliminary video, I mainly stuck to it apart from changing and adapting a few things due to the location I had to film in.




Learning Comment:

Through creating this preliminary video, I now feel more confident in using a video camera and in certain terminology pertaining to filming concepts and angles. By doing this, it also gave me some experience in the process, from storyboarding, to filming, to editing and this will really help me when it comes to creating my own opening sequence. This has also taught me the importance of the quality settings when editing a video. My preliminary video is really bad quality and so I will have to keep in mind and learn how to get it clearer and more resolution so as to make my opening as professional as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment